Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Why?

I'm so glad she got accepted and finally gg to York! An occasion to celebrate!
she have been stressing over the study & work. I've been encouraging & giving her my fullest support!
Initially it was not accepted, ah i was disappointed and felt sad 4 her too. I cld see how she felt... I told her not to give up and try again... she strived hard and now got the chance! =)

i juz got my job offer last thursday.
Going somewhere so far. Really takes/ needs lots of details and preparations and planning.
I do know u want me to go too. I do and wish to go, but i do nd to have some serious planning. I did tink over it, and immediately juz now, i called and asked my company! Timetable not out yet! And cant take so many days leave! Why? Haizz...
And i said i cant go... Its not tht i want 2 disappoint u or anything!
Wish u all the best!

No comments: